Brian provides the following realtor services to Kelowna area home sellers:
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- Professional Photography
- Custom Property Brochures & feature sheets
- Global and local website advertising
- Internet & Social Media Advertising
- Downtown store front office with window advertising
- Full MLS services along with Realtor.ca advertising
- Local publication advertising.
THE BEST RESULTS
- I will provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- Free professional market evaluation
- Make sure sellers are fully educated on the different forms of agency and how they can impact sellers.
- Conduct open houses if agreeable to the seller.
- I will help the seller to determine an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property after commissions and various closing costs.
- I will develop a plan to enhance your property’s ability to attract buyers including staging ideas.
- I will promote your property to other reputable professional brokers and sales representatives in the area.
- With your approval, we will place a Premier Canadian Properties for sale sign on your property, to help generate calls to our office from prospective buyers.
- I will prepare promotional materials regarding your property and arrange for their distribution to target market areas to attract potential buyers.
- I will explain the benefits of providing a written disclosure regarding the condition of your property, and if applicable, will present your disclosure to buyer prospects to assist them in preparing an offer.
- We will provide you with regular Marketing Activity Reports to keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activity, and the actions we have taken to market your property as well as the feedback from potential buyers that have viewed your property.
- I will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting a purchase offer. Our goal will be to pre-qualify or pre-approve the buyer through a reputable lender.
- I will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable and protective for you.
- I will monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.